Safety Camp Roller
Camping at Camp Roller Coaster is a very
relaxing and energizing experience. No hustle bustle of the city and
no cacophony of life. Just spend your day amidst beauty of nature in
this religious town Rishikesh participating in adventure sports
activities and spend your evenings on the bank of the river enjoying
bone fire and beach games. Enjoy the views of splendid sunsets and
amazingly beautiful sunrises while soothing wind coming from river
Ganges touches your soul. Healthy and tasty breakfast, lunch and
dinner, lots of fun activities, amazing views and adventurous
company, what more you can ask for to spend a good holiday in an
But one mistake can ruin the whole trip and can turn it into a
total disaster. And for the very same reason we, at Camp Roller
Coaster, take extra measures to ensure camp safety. We follow strict
codes and rules for the safety of the camp members and expect all
the members to help and support us to stay safe while they are
enjoying their trip with us.
Camp safety by Camp Roller Coaster
- We maintain eco friendly facilities at our camp so that we do
not disturb the natural beauty and the environment.
- Every member of the Camp Roller Coaster including the
tourists is required to follow Eco Codes laid down by "Himalayan
Environmental Trust" strictly.
- According to activities that our different packages include
and situations we meet every day at camp, our staff carries a
personalized first aid kit on camp and during sports activities.
- We do quality check of equipments on regular basis for the
safety of the users.
- We have a highly experience and skilled staff to train and
support the tour members.
- We follow food hygiene and safety codes strictly.
- Our camp is fully equipped with safety equipments like fire
extinguishers, torches, warning signals etc.
- Our staff is experience in dealing with emergencies.
We expect from you to follow these guidelines while you are
here with us at Camp Roller Coaster
- Never wander about the wild or hike alone.
- Never approach wild animal even if they appear harmless.
- Never toy with inflammable objects or lit fire inside camp
- Supervise your children and be especially careful during
- Carry your own sunscreen lotions and sunglasses during
camping as you are going to get plenty of sun exposure.
- Never take bugs lightly and immediately talk to medical
person in the camp if you are bitten by some insect or bug.
- Dispose trash properly and use recycling bin only.
- Never leave food in open.
- Always follow the instructions of guide and trainer even if
you believe you know better.